The Pressures On! I've been busted!

Ah man! Deb has found my secret blog! ;) I got the idea from you anyways, Deb! I found yours via Holly, I think, and thought what a great idea it was. I needed some place to write down my adventures in the dog world so borrowed your idea. I have stuff to say but no where to say it. However, I'm always kind of self-consicous about . . .well me and stuff I do/make, so haven't really gotten around to sharing it with anyone. However, since I started leaving you little notes on your blog, I think my commando sleath moves have been found out and sublietly is over. ;)

Unfortunately, I'm not as good about posting as you are. Problem one is short term memory loss. Something about running agility, probably more than a little adrenaline, and how fast it is and, frankly, results in my having no idea what the heck just happened. Hence, I can't write more than "boy, that was a nice run" or something along those lines. Problem two is, the things I think are significant, no one else does so I talk myself out of writing them cause no one really wants to read them. This theory is really kind of silly, since a) I haven't published the post to any one so no one is reading it anyways and b) that's the whole purpose of a blog is to basically to write about whatever is on your mind.
You've also made me realize, I've really got to invest in a video camera. There are tons of people taping runs and now, like a duh moment, I realize that I really need to do it too. It's made me realize that Riley is a great dog and is not the problem. . .I am. I've got to tape and figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong. I feel like my limbs flail around when I'm out there so I need to figure out what kind of signals that is sending. Maybe one day I'll pull it together. ;)
Anyways, thanks for the inspiration and the thoughts from your blog.

By the by on a totally different subject, had been reading the blog of Susan Garrett's (found once again via you via AgileGold) but hadn't seen the one about the Kleenex needed. And I really did need Kleenex. . .breaks my heart to think about that subject, though I know some day it will come. We lost Champ in November, our first "house dog" and I could never actually write it on the blog cause every time I did, I'd start crying. Not something particularly desirable when one is at work. Riley, if you haven't noticed, isn't a very well bred Westie and came from a backyard breeder in Bedford. I have worried for awhile now that her life will be cut short due to some freakish genetic disorder or malady or injury so this subject is kind of in the back of my mind a lot. We know a couple of dogs who've died unexpectedly under anesthesia for routine work so how can I not worry. Then I kick myself cause she's only 3 1/2. . .will be 4 this year. She's still so young and has so much life in her left. I can't dwell on stuff like that. . . geesh, you can't live in the "what ifs". But still, your heart breaks just a little at the thought that one day, the sweet brown eyes won't be there to look in to your eyes any more. Oh pull it together. . .see I'm sniffling again about this! ;) Anyways, thanks again and I'll see ya sometime soon.

1 comments:

Deb said...

Ha ha ha! You HAVE been busted! I even put you on my blog as "blogs I follow." And now I'm a "tag" -- I think I've really made it! Now you have to write stuff! Just so you know, according to all the research I've been doing on social media, you should update your blog at least once a week to keep it fresh. That's a professional opinion from my "day job!"